My ‘Flat Fee’ MLS Listing is just $300. This is for a 12 month listing agreement with a free extension, if needed, until it sells. With this you receive the following:
• Listed in the MLS with up to 16 pictures. Seller provides pics, one of which must be an outside shot. Seller takes all measurements & supplies all appropriate information to me for input to the MLS.
• Listed on Realtor.com with links to scores of other major real estate websites such as:
Aol.com, Netscape.com, Juno.com, Ask.com, Altavista.com, Google.com, MSN.com
Excite.com, Compuserve.com, Yahoo.com, Lycos.com, chicagotribune.com, dailyherald.com and many others.....
• Total access to the rest of the Internet that is not linked to Realtor.com such as:
Trulia, Edgeio, Homescape, Oodle, Google base, Cyberhomes, Hotpads, Vast, Zillow, Myrealty, Propsmart & many more....
• Unlimited changes/adjustments to your MLS listing information sheet as needed.
• Lockbox, if needed, so you never miss an appointment request.
• 1 Chicago Realty Associates 4 sale sign for use during the term of the listing, if allowed. Seller can pick up at 1024 W Fry #101 Chicago 60642 or other arrangements can be made.
• If/when an offer comes in from a buyer who is represented by a real estate agent, I will assist to negotiate that offer as required by The Real Estate License Act of 2000 Sec 15-75. If agreement is reached on price and terms, I will see that the paperwork is properly completed with follow up until closing.
• If I can help you find your next property, I give a Buyer Rebate (20%) of my share of the coop commission to you at closing.
For a few extra $$you can have the following:
• $33 I do a video tour that is distributed on the MLS & the entire Internet!!! Yes, It's true.....only $33!!! It's not that complicated anymore!
• $25-200 if you prefer I come out to take pics, measure, bring the sign & fill out all MLS paperwork on site. This fee is based on your location with respect to mine….time & travel.
With this service the following apply:
• You agree to pay a commission to any Broker who brings the buyer, the exact amount being predetermined in the listing agreement by you.
• You retain the right to find a buyer on your own (not represented by a Broker) thereby avoiding this commission.
• All appointment requests from Brokers will come directly to YOU!
On a purchase price of $400,000 you would save $9,700 based on the 'frequent' 5% commission split 50/50 between the firm that represents the buyer (2 1/2%) and the firm that represents the seller (2 1/2%)
This is not always the breakdown, as it is negotiable, but to make it simple.......
$400,000 x .025 = $10,000 - $300 = $9,700 (savings to you)
You still pay the firm that represents the buyer (2 1/2% in this example)
$400,000 x .025 = $10,000
Your total cost is $300 + $10,000 = $10,300
You save $9,700 compared to what any 5% commission Broker charges!!!
In addition, most national real estate firms charge an additional fee on top of the commission for 'administration', and it is often in the $300-400 range. Be sure to read the listing agreement carefully! I do not charge this fee or any others.